Fast Florida Apostilles
Se Habla Español
Florida Apostilles – Standard and Rush Services Available
Florida Document Specialists provides a complete end-to-end solution for obtaining fast Florida apostilles for your documents intended for use in foreign countries.
Fee Schedule and Estimated Turnaround Times
The apostille workload at the Florida Department of State has increased significantly over the past year, which is causing longer-than-usual turnaround times. For a standard, non-expedited apostille, you should expect a turnaround time of 19-25 days. We offer a Priority RUSH service with a turnaround time of 2-3 business days.
STANDARD FLORIDA APOSTILLE SERVICE
Turnaround Time Bases on Current Department of State Workload
(Current estimate: 19-25 business days)
- $75 flat fee for up to 10 apostilles + government fees.
EXPEDITED PRIORITY-RUSH FLORIDA APOSTILLE SERVICE
(2-3 Business Day Turnaround Time)
- $180 flat fee for up to 5 apostilles + government fees.
Each additional apostille over five add $20.
Compare our fee structures to the bait-and-switch pricing of most of the large, national apostille companies, and you’ll see the value in using Florida Document Specialists for your apostille needs.
How do I pay for your services?
We will invoice you by email, and you can pay online with your credit/debit card. We also accept checks or money orders.
Some Frequently Asked Questions about Apostilles
What is a Florida Apostille?
An apostille is the authentication by the Florida Department of State of the seals and signatures on a document intended for use in a foreign country.
The Florida Department of State will only apostille the following types of documents:
- Paper documents notarized by a commissioned Florida notary public with an original wet signature and notarial stamp;
- Electronic documents notarized online by a certified Florida remote online notary; and
- Certified and/or recordable documents issued by the State of Florida or Florida county governments. Example: Birth and death certificates, divorce decrees, etc.
We have certified Florida remote online notaries on staff that can notarize your documents online. This is done with your smartphone, tablet, or computer webcam. We guarantee our online notarizations will be accepted by the Florida Department of State.
Why is Florida Document Specialists your Best Choice?
- Our company is located and incorporated in the State of Florida. Most other companies found on the Internet are large national players located outside of Florida;
- We do fantastic work and take pride in it;
- We offer a pre-screening review of your documents for common mistakes before you pay. This saves you time and money, and virtually eliminates the possibility of document rejection;
- We only work on Florida apostilles;
- We are the only Florida apostille service that is accredited and A+ rated by the Better Business Bureau (BBB);
- We are a family owned and operated business since 2014;
- Our apostille coordinator was selected by the National Notary Association as 2021 Notary of the Year;
- We have in-house certified remote online notaries;
- We operate by a code of ethics;
- We are accessible by telephone and email; and
- Our fee structure is fair and affordable without the bait-and-switch pricing found elsewhere.
What Types of Documents Can We Apostille?
- Power of Attorney
- Secretary Certificates
- Certificates of Incorporation
- Certification of Formation
- Certificates of Good Standing
- Certificates of Origin
- Hiring Documents
- Company Invoices
- Identity Documents of Corporate Executives
- ISO Certificate
- Other Business Documents
- Final Judgements
- Divorce Decrees
- Affidavit of Single Status
- Adoption Documents
- Marriage Certificate/License
- Birth Certificates
- Death Certificates
- Naturalization Certificate
- Car Titles
- Authorization Letter
- Statements – Bank/Utilities
- Consent to Travel
- Other Personal Documents
- School Transcripts
- College Diplomas and Certificates
- High School Records
- Report Cards
- Teaching Certificate
- Other School Records