Fast Florida Apostilles – Expedited RUSH Service
With or Without Online Notarization (RON)
Please read our Terms of Service
End-to-End Solutions for Florida Apostilles and Online Notarization (RON)
Whether you are in Miami, Ft. Lauderdale, Tampa, Tallahassee, or anywhere in the world, Florida Document Specialists provides a complete, end-to-end solution for obtaining fast Florida apostilles for documents intended for use in foreign countries. We will FedEx or DHL your apostilles most anywhere in the world.
We can also obtain certified copies of Florida corporation or LLC filings for apostille.
Fee Schedule and Estimated Turnaround Times
- The apostille workload at the Florida Department of State has increased significantly as of late. This is causing longer-than-usual turnaround times. For a non-expedited apostille, you should expect a delay of 20-30 business days.
- We offer a Priority RUSH service with a turnaround time of 3-4 business days.
Expedited RUSH Service for Florida Apostilles
- $195 flat fee for 1-2 rush apostilles + government fees.
- Each additional apostille over two: $50/per apostille + government fees.
- 3-4 business day turnaround – we take your documents in-person to the Florida Department of State, obtain your apostille(s), and FedEx or DHL them to your destination.
Standard Florida Apostille Service
- $100 flat fee for 1-2 apostilles + government fees.
- Each additional apostille over two: $35/per apostille + government fees.
- Turnaround Time Estimate Based on Current Florida Department of State Workload in Tallahassee.
(Current estimate is 20-30 business days.)
Compare our fees with other companies, and you will see the value in using Florida Document Specialists for your RUSH Florida apostille needs.
How do I pay for your services?
We will invoice you by email, so you can pay online with your credit/debit card.
Frequently Asked Questions about Florida Apostilles
What is a Florida Apostille?
An apostille is the authentication by the Florida Department of State of the seals and signatures on a document intended for use in a foreign country.
The Florida Department of State will only apostille the following types of documents:
- Paper documents notarized by a commissioned Florida notary public with an original wet signature and notarial stamp;
- Documents notarized online by a certified Florida remote online notary (RON); and
- Certified and/or recordable documents issued by the State of Florida or Florida county governments. Example: Birth and death certificates, articles of incorporation, certificates of status, corporate and LLC annual reports, divorce decrees, etc.
My documents are not notarized. Can you help?
Yes. We have certified Florida remote online (RON) notaries on staff that can notarize your documents online. Not only is this covenant, but it will usually cut a full day from you processing time, as you won’t have to send us your paper documents. We guarantee our online notarizations will be accepted by the Florida Department of State for apostille.
How do you get the Florida apostille certifications so fast?
We physically take your documents to the Florida Department of State in Tallahassee, Florida and walk them through for you. After the apostille is issued, we FedEx or DHL them back to you. We can send your apostilles to you in the U.S. or most anywhere in the world.
Some companies offer “Same Day” Florida apostilles. Why does your services take 3-4 business days?
Companies that advertise same-day Florida apostilles are scamming you. If documents are delivered in-person to the Florida Department of State, they will will make them available for pickup on the following business day. There are no exceptions to this procedure. We offer the fastest method possible to obtain a legitamate expedited Florida apostille.
How do unscrupulous companies offer “same day” Florida apostilles? They mail in in dozens, sometimes hundreds, of apostille orders for fake documents. When the State of Florida returns the stack of apostilles to these operators, they un-staple the apostille certificates from the fake documents and sell them as “same-day” apostilles. If 500 apostilles are ordered for $5000, they can be resold for $90,000. These apostilles are typically dated before the date of notarization on your document. This is illegal ,and you will have issues if your documents are closely inspected by officials in the foreign country.
How do I receive my documents with the Florida apostilles? Can you ship internationally to save me some time?
Yes, we will ship your Florida apostilled documents back to you in the United States, or almost anywhere in the world. We use FedEx Priority International and DHL Express International.
For domestic shipping, we use FedEx Standard Overnight for rush apostilles, and FedEx 2-day for our standard apostille service.
Which courier service should I use for return shipping?
My documents were not notarized in Florida, can I still get a Florida apostille?
Unfortunately, no. If you are seeking Florida apostilles for notarized documents, the notarization must be from a Florida notary public. We have a lot of customers who use our remote online notarization (RON) service for just this reason. For example, let’s say you are in California and need a copy of your passport notarized and apostilled quickly. Florida Document Specialists can notarize your document online and immediately process your apostille without you having to mail anything! You’ll receive your notarized and apostilled passport copy in just a few days.
If I have certified copies of birth certificates (or death certificates), they should be good to go for apostille, right?
Maybe. Only vital records that are signed by the current state registrar, Ken Jones, are acceptable for apostille. If you have an older certified copy of a vital record, you will need to get a fresh one. If your certificate is from another state, it cannot receive a Florida apostille. Out of Florida vital records must be apostilled in the state of issue.
Why is Florida Document Specialists your best choice?
- Our company has offices in Tallahassee and Daytona Beach, and we are a Florida corporation in good standing. We know Florida. Other companies found on the Internet are large ,national players located outside of Florida who are incapable of providing one-on-one customer service;
- We do fantastic work and take pride in it;
- We offer a pre-screening review of your documents for common mistakes before you pay. This saves you time and money and virtually eliminates the possibility of document rejection;
- We only work on Florida apostilles;
- We are the only Florida apostille service that is accredited and A+ rated by the Better Business Bureau (BBB);
- We are a family owned and operated business since 2014;
- Our apostille coordinator was selected by the National Notary Association as 2021 Notary of the Year;
- We have in-house certified remote online notaries;
- We operate by a code of ethics;
- We are accessible by telephone and email; and
- Our fee structure is fair and affordable without the bait-and-switch pricing found elsewhere.
What Types of Documents Can We Process for a Fast Florida Apostille?
- Power of Attorney
- Secretary Certificates
- Florida Certificate of Incorporation
- Florida Certificate of Formation
- Florida Certificate of Good Standing
- Florida LLC or Corporate Certificate of Status
- Certificates of Origin
- Hiring Documents
- Company Invoices
- Identity Documents of Corporate Executives (Passport, Driver License)
- ISO Certificate
- Other Business Documents
- Social Security Benefit Verification Letters
- Final Judgements
- Passport Copies
- Driver License Copies
- FDLE Criminal History Background Checks
- Divorce Decrees
- Affidavit of Single Status
- Adoption Documents
- Marriage Certificate/License
- Florida Birth Certificates
- Florida Death Certificates
- Naturalization Certificate
- Car Titles
- Authorization Letter
- Statements – Bank/Utilities
- Consent to Travel
- Official Records
- Other Personal Documents
- School Transcripts and Diplomas for Florida Public Schools
- Scholl Transcripts and Diplomas for Florida Private Schools
- College Diplomas and Certificates
- High School Records
- Report Cards
- Teaching Certificate
- Other School Records