Fast Florida Apostilles
Se Habla Español
Florida Apostilles – Standard and Rush Services Available
Whether you are in Miami, Ft. Lauderdale, Tampa, Tallahassee, or anywhere in the world, Florida Document Specialists provides a complete end-to-end solution for obtaining fast Florida apostilles for documents intended for use in foreign countries.
Fee Schedule and Estimated Turnaround Times
The apostille workload at the Florida Department of State has increased significantly over the past year. This is causing longer-than-usual turnaround times. For a standard, non-expedited apostille, you should expect a turnaround time of 19-25 days. We offer a Priority RUSH service with a turnaround time of 3-4 business days.
EXPEDITED PRIORITY-RUSH FLORIDA APOSTILLE SERVICE
- $195 flat fee for up to 5 apostilles + government fees.
- Each additional apostille over five add $20.
- 3-4 business day turnaround.
STANDARD FLORIDA APOSTILLE SERVICE
- Turnaround Time Estimate Based on Current Florida Department of State Workload in Tallahassee.
- Current Estimate: 15-23 business days.
- $85 flat fee for up to 10 apostilles + government fees.
Compare our fees to the bait-and-switch pricing of the other companies, and you’ll clearly see the value in using Florida Document Specialists for your standard and rush apostille needs.
How do I pay for your services?
We will invoice you by email, and you can pay online with your credit/debit card.
Frequently Asked Questions
about Florida Apostilles
What is a Florida Apostille?
An apostille is the authentication by the Florida Department of State of the seals and signatures on a document intended for use in a foreign country.
The Florida Department of State will only apostille the following types of documents:
- Paper documents notarized by a commissioned Florida notary public with an original wet signature and notarial stamp;
- Electronic documents notarized online by a certified Florida remote online notary; and
- Certified and/or recordable documents issued by the State of Florida or Florida county governments. Example: Birth and death certificates, divorce decrees, etc.
We have certified Florida remote online notaries on staff that can notarize your documents online. This is done with your smartphone, tablet, or computer webcam. We guarantee our online notarizations will be accepted by the Florida Department of State.
How do you return our documents with Florida apostille? Do you ship internationally?
Yes, we will FedEx your Florida apostilled documents to you almost anywhere in the world. We use FedEx Priority International.
For domestic shipping, we use FedEx Standard Overnight for rush apostilles, and FedEx 2-day or USPS Priority Mail for our standard apostille service.
My documents were not notarized in Florida, can they still get a Florida apostille?
Unfortunately, no. If you are seeking Florida apostilles for notarized documents, the notarization must be from a Florida notary public. We have a lot of customers who use our remote online notarization (RON) service for just this reason. For example, let’s say you are in California and need a copy of your passport notarized and apostilled quickly. Florida Document Specialists can notarize your document online and immediately process your apostille without you having to mail anything! You’ll receive your notarized and apostilled passport copy via FedEx in just a few days.
If I have certified copies of birth certificates (or death certificates), they should be good to go for apostille, right?
Maybe. Only vital records that are signed by the current state registrar, Ken Jones, are acceptable for apostille. If you have an older certified copy of a vital record, you will need to get fresh ones.
Why is Florida Document Specialists your best choice?
- Our company is located and incorporated in the State of Florida. Most other companies found on the Internet are large national players located outside of Florida;
- We do fantastic work and take pride in it;
- We offer a pre-screening review of your documents for common mistakes before you pay. This saves you time and money, and virtually eliminates the possibility of document rejection;
- We only work on Florida apostilles;
- We are the only Florida apostille service that is accredited and A+ rated by the Better Business Bureau (BBB);
- We are a family owned and operated business since 2014;
- Our apostille coordinator was selected by the National Notary Association as 2021 Notary of the Year;
- We have in-house certified remote online notaries;
- We operate by a code of ethics;
- We are accessible by telephone and email; and
- Our fee structure is fair and affordable without the bait-and-switch pricing found elsewhere.
What Types of Documents Can We Apostille?
- Power of Attorney
- Secretary Certificates
- Certificates of Incorporation
- Certification of Formation
- Certificates of Good Standing
- Certificates of Origin
- Hiring Documents
- Company Invoices
- Identity Documents of Corporate Executives
- ISO Certificate
- Other Business Documents
- Final Judgements
- Divorce Decrees
- Affidavit of Single Status
- Adoption Documents
- Marriage Certificate/License
- Birth Certificates
- Death Certificates
- Naturalization Certificate
- Car Titles
- Authorization Letter
- Statements – Bank/Utilities
- Consent to Travel
- Other Personal Documents
- School Transcripts
- College Diplomas and Certificates
- High School Records
- Report Cards
- Teaching Certificate
- Other School Records