Third Party and Government Fees
Florida Department of State Apostille Fees
The Florida Department of State charges $10 per apostille certification. If the document is a certified copy from a Florida county, (like a marriage license or divorce decree), the state charges an additional $10.
Fees for Obtaining Certified Copies of Corporate and LLC Documents:
- Corporate articles of incorporation and annual reports: $8.75
- Corporate certificate of status (good standing): $8.75
- LLC articles of organization and annual reports: $30
- LLC certificate of status (good standing): $5.00
- FedEx Express Overnight Envelope – Domestic (US): $38.18
- FedEx Express 2-Day Envelope: $20.00
- FedEx Priority International Envelope: Fees vary by country and range from $50 to over $100.
- DHL Express Envelope – International Only – Fees vary by country.
- Less expensive than FedEx.
- Considered the industry leader in international shipping.
- We do not use USPS due to a history of delivery issues.