There are many. Here are a few:
- It is convenient. You can execute your will without leaving home.
- You don’t have to find a traditional notary public. Also, most notaries at UPS, AMSCOT, your bank, etc., will not notarize wills.
- You don’t have to find two witnesses and arrange for them to meet with you and the notary. We supply both witnesses and the notary.
- There is a video recording of the complete execution of your will. This video can help prove your intentions if your will is ever contested.
- The risk of loosing your will is virtually eliminated. We will provide you with a certified paper copy, but if that is lost or stolen, your will is always stored in our best-in-class backup systems in our capacity as a Florida qualified custodian of electronic wills.
- Safer to use during the global COVID-19 pandemic.
Category: FAQ Electronic Wills