We can e-Record deeds for the following Florida counties:
What Florida counties do not accept e-Recording?
Baker, Dixie, Gadsden, Glades, Holmes, Lafayette, Levy, Liberty, Manatee, Sumter, Taylor, and Union.
What is e-Recording?
eRecording is the secure online submission of documents to the Clerk & Comptroller’s office for recording in the Official Records of the county. eRecording eliminates the need to mail or deliver documents to the courthouse, and saves time and money for both the Clerk’s office and our customers.
The most commonly eRecorded documents are deeds, mortgages, assignment of mortgages and satisfaction of mortgages. Certain document types cannot be eRecorded.
Benefits of e-Recording
- Submit electronically – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Saves time. Never leave your home or office, and never wait in line at the courthouse
- Expedites the recording process
- Increases efficiencies, streamlines work flow
- Eliminates payment errors
- Improves document security – you retain original documents
- Reduces the time gap for recording
Do you eRecord for anyone?
At this time, due to fraud, we are only e-recording documents for our document preparation and online notarization customers.