The team at Florida Document Specialists and Florida Family Adoptions provides professional nonlawyer document preparation services to pro se (self represented) parties for relative, stepparent, and adult adoption, temporary custody by extended family, divorce, summary administration probate, lady bird deeds, estate planning, and federal immigration matters.
We also offer remote online notarization (RON), expedited Florida apostilles, U.S. Department of State authentications, foreign embassy legalization, and certified document translations for many languages.
As a pro se party, you have a constitutional right to access the Florida courts, even if you cannot afford an attorney or choose not to hire one.
Some legal matters can be resolved without hiring an attorney. Depending upon your situation, you can avoid unnecessary and often excessive legal fees by preparing Florida court forms and documents on your own. Citizens who choose to represent themselves are called “pro se litigants”.
Preparing your own legal documents can be intimidating and stressful, but remember, doing it yourself doesn’t mean you have to do it alone.
If you have determined that you do not require legal advice, please consider our nonlawyer document preparation services. You can save thousands of dollars in unnecessary and often excessive legal fees.
We offer nonlawyer document preparation and filing services for the following:
- Florida Family Adoptions – Relative, Grandchild, Stepparent, and Adult Adoptions
- Florida Summary Administration probate (With or Without Homestead Property)
- Divorce Without Going to Court
- Temporary Custody by Extended Family
- Immigration Documents – Citizenship, Green Cards, Consular Processing, Asylum, and More
- Simple Last Will and Testament (Traditional Paper Wills or Electronic Wills via Online Notarization)
- Lady Bird (Enhanced Life Estate) and Quit Claim Deeds – Including Online Notarization and eRecording
- Durable Power of Attorney Preparation (In Person or via Online Notarization)
- Remote Online Notarizations (RON) – Legally Notarize Documents Online from Anywhere
- US Department of State Authentications and Foreign Embassy Legalization
- Expedited Florida Apostille Service – Get a Florida Apostille in 2-3 days
- Translations – Certified Document Translation for 95 Languages
We provide courteous, professional, and affordable clerical and procedural assistance for our customers who choose to prepare Florida court documents or federal immigration documents on their own.
We will prepare all of your Florida court forms or immigration documents using the information you provide. When your documents are ready, all that is left is for you to review and sign them. We’ll even file your case for you and stay with you until your matter is successfully completed.
Online notarization and any required witnesses are included with our packages at no additional charge.
When you do business with Florida Document Specialists, there are no hidden fees, and if we cannot help you, we will tell you up front so you won’t waste your time or money.
Florida Document Specialists has earned BBB Accreditation and an A+ rating with the Central Florida Better Business Bureau and has become Florida’s premier, document preparation, online notary, and apostille processing company.
Please take time to read our DISCLOSURE FROM NONLAWYERS, our POLICIES, and this informative CONSUMER INFORMATION PAMPHLET published by the Florida Bar. The pamphlet discusses problems you may encounter by using a nonlawer instead of an attorney, and it explains why document preparers working with the general public are not permitted to use the title of “Paralegal”, unless they are supervised by a licensed Florida attorney who is responsible for their work.
Thank you for taking the time to browse our website. We look forward to the opportunity to serve you!