Welcome. Relax. Things are about to get easy.
Florida Document Specialists and Florida Family Adoptions provides professional nonlawyer document preparation services for pro se family adoption, divorce, summary administration probate, and federal immigration matters. In addition to document preparation, we provide best-in-class remote online notarization (RON), expedited Florida apostille services, and certified translations of documents for many languages.
As a pro se party, you have a constitutional right to access the Florida courts, even if you cannot afford an attorney or choose not to hire one.
Some legal matters can be resolved without hiring an attorney. Depending upon your situation, you can avoid unnecessary and often excessive legal fees by preparing Florida court forms and documents on your own. Citizens who choose to represent themselves are called “pro se litigants”.
Preparing your own legal documents can be intimidating and stressful, but remember, doing it yourself doesn’t mean you have to do it alone.
If you have determined that you do not need legal advice or representation, we offer nonlawyer document preparation services that could save you thousands of dollars in unnecessary and often excessive legal fees.
We provide nonlawyer document preparation with e-Filing and other services in the following areas:
- Florida Family Adoptions – Relative, Grandchild, Stepparent, and Adult Adoptions
- Florida Summary Administration (With or Without Homestead Property)
- Divorce With or Without Minor Children/Property – Including Unlocated Spouses
- Temporary Custody by Extended Family
- Immigration Documents – Citizenship, Green Cards, Consular Processing, Asylum, and More
- Simple Last Will and Testament (Traditional Paper Wills or Electronic Wills via Online Notarization)
- Lady Bird (Enhanced Life Estate) and Quit Claim Deeds – Including Online Notarization and eRecording
- Durable Power of Attorney Preparation (In Person or via Online Notarization)
- Remote Online Notarizations (RON) – Legally Notarize Documents Online from Anywhere
- Expedited Florida Apostille Service – Get a Florida Apostille in 3-4 Business Days
- Translations – Certified Document Translation for 95 Languages
We provide courteous, professional, and affordable clerical and procedural assistance for our customers who choose to prepare Florida court documents or federal immigration documents on their own.
We will prepare all of your Florida court forms or immigration documents using the information you provide. When your documents are ready, all that is left is for you to review and sign them. We’ll even file your case for you and stay with you until your matter is successfully completed.
Online notarization and any required witnesses are included with our packages at no additional charge.
When you do business with Florida Document Specialists, there are no hidden fees, and if we cannot help you, we will tell you up front so you won’t waste your time or money.
Florida Document Specialists has earned BBB Accreditation and an A+ rating with the Central Florida Better Business Bureau and has become Florida’s premier, nonlawyer legal document preparation and online notarization company.
Please take time to read our DISCLOSURE FROM NONLAWYERS, our POLICIES, and this informative CONSUMER INFORMATION PAMPHLET published by the Florida Bar. The pamphlet discusses problems you may encounter by using a nonlawer instead of an attorney, and it explains why document preparers working with the general public are not permitted to use the title of “Paralegal”, unless they are supervised by a licensed Florida attorney who is responsible for their work.
Thank you for taking the time to browse our website. We look forward to the opportunity to serve you!